64101Re: ARRIVED: Wenger EVO Knife (Curt to Mark McLauchlin)

  • nwcurt
    Apr 12, 2010
      Hard to believe somebody will take something from Seattle to Australia
      for just $7.50 in about a week. I shake my head when people complain about postal prices - it still amazes me that it's so often so cheap.

      I'll send you a PayPal address offline. Enjoy the testing! I may have another one for you if the wallet folks don't ship directly. I can't imagine that will cost more than a letter, however. Spinnaker is probably lighter than paper!

      -Curt