62876ADDENDUM - APPLICATION - Sherpa Base Layers - Derek

  • Derek Hansen
    Mar 1, 2010
      I is stupid.

      I meant to say, "Please accept my application to test the Sherpa Base
      Layers Tsepun Quarter-Zip." The remaining report was _not_ lifted from
      previous applications and therefor stands AS-IS.

      Apologetically,

      ~derek