61795Re: EDIT: FR - Momad Camping Journal - Ed Morse

  • Ed
    Jan 4, 2010
      Hi Pat,
      Uploaded to Nomad Camping Journal folder and deleted from tests folder.
      There is a lot of writing space but I will only use it on one trip for backpacking.
      I will be back with the LTR in about two months.

      Ed M

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <mcne4752@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ed,
      >
      > Very nice report. It sounds liek the Journal has quire a bit of writing space. I may have to think about investing in soemthing like this.
      >
      > As for edits, I don't have anything for you. The only thing I noted was the very last line of the text version includes what looks like soemthign from earlier in the report (see below). However, it does not show up in the html version. I suspect it is a cut and pasting problem. You may want to review the text to see if somethign is missing, although I didn't get that feeling.
      >
      > Go ahead and upload when ready and please delete the report from the Tests folder. See you again in a couple months.
      >
      > Pat
      >
      > > This report was created with the BGT Report Generator.
      > > Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.close we could camp to the swimming area.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic