61373EDIT:IR- Timex WS4 Watch- Will Rice

  • Mark McLauchlin
    Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Will,

      Good use of images in your report.

      Few comments to think about and some edits, then you are free to upload.

      Cheers

      Mark

      Comment: Where you list the weight, although its not a requirement, it is a
      good idea to state if this is the manufacturers listed weight or yours and
      include both.
      Where you list the colour of the watch it is also a good idea to list the
      other colours the watch is available in.

      EDIT: Adjustible
      >>Adjustable – I did check the US online dictionary and it does not appear
      there .

      EDIT: and am superexcited
      >> and am super excited.

      EDIT: indiglo
      >>appears to be a Timex trademark and is capitalised so INDIGLO.

      EDIT: altimeteer/ baromter calibrating