60478Test Call CLOSING - MontBell U.L. Tec Down Jacket

  • richardglyon
    Nov 2, 2009
      This call closes tomorrow at midnight PST (GMT-8). A surprisingly short list of applicants so far, more a trickle than a flood: Jerry Adams, Ray Estrella, Brett Haydin, Andy Henrichs, Matt Mioduszewski, and Gail Staisil. Please let me know if I missed your application, with the message number. And the rest of you, get those pencils working.

      MontBell USA and BackpackGearTest.org are proud to offer three lucky testers the opportunity to put MontBell's new Tec Down Jacket through its paces this winter. The product is described here:
      Womens: http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=70&p_id=2301128
      Mens: http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=70&p_id=2301127

      Curt is the moderator, Newbie Rule definitely applies, US shipping only, Call closes at midnight PST (GMT-8) Tuesday, November 3, include "MontBell U.L. Tec Down Jacket" in the subject line. Your challenge is to keep your application short and succinct but still tell me how and when you will use this jacket in the backcountry. The mods and I are bracing ourselves for a flood of applications for this one. Good luck to all.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic