59670Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Video in reports

  • Derek Hansen
    Oct 2, 2009
      I completely agree.

      And you make a very strong point about the end-user. Although we
      _could_ grow our own, it would still be an undertaking. As a group, we
      already have issues with sizing _still_ images; I can only imagine the
      headache with video (compression, file size, resolution, formats, etc.).

      Does anyone know if you can re-assign ownership in Youtube? For
      example, if I upload a video to my account, can I transfer it to
      another owner, like BGT? If so, then we could follow a protocol where
      BGT keeps the video in their own Youtube account. Or can we have
      multiple logins access a single account?

      ~derek

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Rebecca Sowards-Emmerd wrote:

      > but the
      > advantage of a hosted service is that we could start using it today.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic