      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gdm320
      Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 3:06 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Video in reports

      Dude... seriously? THANK GOD!!! I want to do this so badly.

      When I was doing my test series on the MSR HyperFlow I wanted to use one of
      the manufacturer's official demo videos on backflushing and was told by
      Leesa I could not. I asked if I could make my own and was told I could not.
      Man this will make demo'ing setup and maintainance so much easier!

      I agree, I think YouTube is the best way to go. Just setup and account and
      let them do all the hosting. Plus YouTube even provides the HTML coding to
      embed the video in a webpage for free... all I did during my testing on the
      HyperFlow report was stick the HTML they provided in ReportWriter and it
      worked like a charm.

      90 seconds should be plenty of time... I'd actually be surprised if people
      used the entire 90 second allotment.

      Most digital cameras nowadays have a video record option don't they? I don't
      think anyone would need much more than that... although video editing
      software would probably help. There are free applications available online
      for that.

      I'm excited!

      Greg M

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Goller"
      <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:

      > I want to start embedding video in our reports. I need some help with
      this.
      > Here are my questions:
      >
      > 1. How receptive is the group to this idea.
      >
      > 2. What format do we go with? I want all videos to be in the same format.
      > I'm envisioning something like YouTube that would allow the video to
      > run within the report and not require a different page to open.
      >
      > 3. I think 90 seconds it enough time for video length. Is it?
      >
      > 4. How do we do this? What is required and who can do it?
      >
      > Jerry

      database 4477 (20091002) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      database 4477 (20091002) __________