59662Re: [backpackgeartesters] Video in reports

  • Derek Hansen
    Oct 2, 2009
      WONDERFUL IDEA

      Yes, let's do it, please!

      I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be nice to have a
      single YouTube account so all the videos are under one account. If
      not, we can create a BGT channel so people can find out videos when
      searching YouTube.

      We would need a few basic ground rules for video content, which would
      also be subject to Monitor/Editor approval/edits.

      ~derek

      On Oct 2, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Jerry Goller wrote:

      > 1. How receptive is the group to this idea.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic