59638Re: [ATTN BGT Mods/Call MGRs] .docx files in the Files section...

  • redbike64
    Oct 1, 2009
      FWIW when I click either folder in files I get a prompt to download a winzip file which, upon downloading and unzipping does not reveal a .docx file. It instead spatters an even dozen .xml files, none of which opens in Word 2007.

      Recommend reposting the actual Word file, or a pdf, rather than zipping. The original can't be large.

      Cheers,

      Rick

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Ault" <chance4272@...> wrote:

      > I have converted these docs to .pdf files. Someone tell me where to email them because I cannot post in the files section. I am sure this would solve the problem for everyone to be able to read.
      >
      > Roger
      >

      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers" <redroach@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Working on it now I think
      > > Patience grasshoppers