55602EDITS - LTR Freeplay Mini-Lantern - Lyon

  • tcallahanbgt
    May 2, 2009
      Richard,
      Nice report with a good description of your testing of the crank feature and results. Only one minor edit.

      EDIT - must do
      Edit - something to consider
      Comment - something to think about

      > The crank may come in handy later this summer on my eight-day backcountry service trip, but I intend to use it as I believe it was intended to be used, as an emergency measure, rather than as a regular means of charging the Mini.
      Edit - the sentence would read better if the use of "intend" was not repeated. Possibly change the first "intend" to "plan"
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic