49238Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: POST: IR - Sierra Designs Cyclone Eco Jacket - Chuck Carnes

  • Chuck Carnes
    Oct 1 12:58 PM
      Man that is really weird...they must have gotten your and Ray's jacket out of the closet or something. Curt is the master in charge of this one so maybe wait and see what he says. I'll check mine when I get home tonight to see if it says anything about "Eco" on mine. I am very curious now.