4636Re: Attn. fellow Comet backpack testers....

  • Coy
    Jul 3 7:06 PM
      most pack staves are shapes like this. pretend you are facing left
      looking at the screen. your back will be on the right. the top of
      the pack stave(s) will bend this way over your shoulders. \ then going
      down your back it/they will bend this way. / then lowest of all
      it/they will bend back the other way away from your hip like this. \

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:
      > So the main bend in the supports faces outward. How weird! THat's
      > what I thought I remembered but it was so uncomfortable to wear I
      > thought it must be wrong. I hiked with them concaved for about 3 hours
      > on Sat. and it felt fine. I guess I better switch it around so my
      > tesing isn't off.
      >
      > thanks
      > jamie d
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "George G" <griffin42@t...>