4618Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: REPOST- BD terra CF poles - (Shandra)

  • Shandra Hunt
    Jul 1, 2005
      My report is ready to go Andre but I do have a
      problem. There is not an upload link in the test
      folder. I am not sure who has to set this up but I'll
      upload as soon as it is fixed. Shandra

      --- André Corterier <andre.corterier@...>
      wrote:

      > Tiny nit below. Good to go. Please
      > upload at your convenience to the folder at
      > http://tinyurl.com/9bw4s
      > and thanks for bearing with me.
      >
      > André
      >
      > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Shandra
      > Hunt
      > <jns170@y...> wrote:
      > <snip>
      > > I hike and backpack on many overnight trips
      > in
      > > Castle Rock State Park, which is located at about
      > > 1,800 ft (549 m) on the crest of the Santa Cruz
      > > Mountains. I backpack in this area frequently
      > > throughout the year because it is only about forty
      > > five minutes from where I live, and is a great
      > spur of
      > > the moment spot. This area is a blend of
      > grasslands,
      > > lush forest, chaparral, and riparian habitat. The
      > > hiking trails have a tough sandstone and chaparral
      > > terrain, with equal amounts of ups and downs along
      > the
      > > trail.. The climate of Castle Rock is much like
      > that
      > > of the other state parks located in my area.
      >
      > The second to last sentence ends with a double
      > period. I assume you
      > meant to end with either a single or a triple
      > period. Just pointing
      > this out, do with it what you like.
      >
      > btw, html looks good, too.
      >
      > André