43376MODERATOR COMMENT:> Re: [backpackgeartesters] FR - Bridgedale Endurance Summit s

  • S
    Mar 31, 2008
      Thanks for your note, Andrew. My field use section already has a sentence stating that I
      wore and washed each pair of socks at least ten times. Since they're socks and because I
      have two pairs, I can't really get any more specific than that without making up stories.

      Sheila