      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pamwyant
      Sent: Sunday, 3 February 2008 4:09 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Warmfront Reports: Correct title??

      Actually, I don't see a 'base model' on the website. There is a men's
      model (Coy & Doug are testing) and a women's model (I am testing.)

      I wonder if the folder should be changed to just "Warmfront"? (And
      also if Coy's title should be changed to Warmfront Men's?)

      Pam

      --- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>
      @yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"