40177Re: [backpackgeartesters] APPROVAL/COMMENTS: IR Osprey Talon 33 Pack - Jo Ann Moffi

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Dec 17, 2007
      Hi Steve,

      I emailed Shane as I noticed that the folder he created was for an
      internal or external framed pack, which the Talon is not. There is a
      folder in the daypack area that Ray already has an OR in... is this
      the spot we should be putting the test reports in?

      Jo Ann

      On Dec 16, 2007 1:15 AM, nazdarovye <nazdarovye@...> wrote:

      > Beautiful report, Jo Ann - no edits for you, and just two comments:
      >
      > Your text is squeezed into a tiny column next to the picture of the
      > underside of the top pocket and related elements. You might want to
      > check your HTML and widen the text for readability.
      >
      > You don't note where you'll be testing - if you think it's useful, it
      > would be great to add that info.
      >
      > Great job! Upload at will.
      >
      > - Steve

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic