39819Re: [backpackgeartesters] Initial Report - Mental HeadCase Multi-purpose Microfibre Accessory - Thomas Vickers

  • Andrew Priest
    Dec 2, 2007
      HI TV

      Very fast indeed but maybe a touch to fast? :-) One thing I got or rather
      didn't get from reading your report is what the product is. Can you add in
      a short description of same ... i.e., what is that you are testing ...
      describe it that is.

      Thanks mate.
      Andrew