      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andy Mytys
      Sent: Saturday, 3 November 2007 7:04 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: TEST CALL REMINDER! Big Sky Summit

      Does BGT have an ethical standard when it comes to dealing with
      manufacturers? The web is filled with posts about customer service
      issues with this company (6 mos, 12 mos, even 18 mos wait times, no
      refunds, etc).

      I don't know if these issues have been resolved or not. However, I
      don't think that BGT should be reviewing gear if there's a strong
      possibility that our readers will fall into a customer-service mess as
      a result of a positive technical review of a product.

      --- In backpackgeartesters <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com>
      @yahoogroups.com, "Mike C." <thefishguy@...>