38952Re: TEST CALL REMINDER! Big Sky Summit Shelter

  • Andy Mytys
    Nov 2, 2007
      Does BGT have an ethical standard when it comes to dealing with
      manufacturers? The web is filled with posts about customer service
      issues with this company (6 mos, 12 mos, even 18 mos wait times, no
      refunds, etc).

      I don't know if these issues have been resolved or not. However, I
      don't think that BGT should be reviewing gear if there's a strong
      possibility that our readers will fall into a customer-service mess as
      a result of a positive technical review of a product.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Mike C." <thefishguy@...>
      wrote:

      > > I've only received one application for this one so far. Come on guys
      > > and gals, this is a fantastic system! The manufacturer is supplying
      > > both the summer and winter components plus a load of other extras.
      > > These guys have tested with us before, so lets not disappoint them!

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic