      From: Coy <starnescr@...>
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 22:43
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: TEST CALL REMINDER! Big Sky Summit Shelter

      well besides the US only (dems da breaks on some items) maybe this
      part is keeping some from applying.

      "You will need to be able to test in snow, but it's not expected to
      withstand serious winter storms."

      Coy Boy

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Moffi"
      <jomoffi@...> wrote:

      > I've only received one application for this one so far. Come on guys
      > and gals, this is a fantastic system! The manufacturer is supplying
      > both the summer and winter components plus a load of other extras.
      > These guys have tested with us before, so lets not disappoint them!
      >
      > Here is the original call again:
      >
      > Big Sky International has asked BGT to give three lucky testers the
      > opportunity to test their Big Sky Summit Shelter!
      >
      > Big Sky's claim for this one: 'The most versatile light weight full
      > size, full featured freestanding shelter in the world... perfect for
      > the lightweight backpacker for all seasons!'
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/3ygqh2
      >
      > Each tester will receive:
      > * Convertible 2P Winter Shell
      > * Convertible 2P Summer AND Winter Interiors
      > * Set of 3 HD Aluminum poles
      > * "X" cord
      > * Tubular compression bag
      > * 6 SnoAnchors
      >
      > This looks like one very sweet system! You will need to be able to
      > test in snow, but it's not expected to withstand serious winter
      > storms.
      >
      > US Only.
      > Newbie Limit Applies.
      > Chuck Carnes is the Moderator.
      > Call will close Tuesday November 6th at midnight.
      >
      > Please put 'Big Sky Summit Shelter' in the subject line of your
      application.

      > Jo Ann

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic