38933Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: TEST CALL REMINDER! Big Sky Summit Shelter

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Nov 2, 2007
      On 11/1/07, Coy <starnescr@...> wrote:

      > well besides the US only (dems da breaks on some items) maybe this
      > part is keeping some from applying.
      >
      > "You will need to be able to test in snow, but it's not expected to
      > withstand serious winter storms."

      Quite possibly. I would have thought though, that we'd have plenty of
      winter campers out there that could apply for this one. At least more
      than one!

      And since the manufacturer is supplying the winter components, we
      kinda have to test it in snow! ;)

      Jo Ann
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic