37130Missing messages

  • Ryan Christensen
    Sep 4, 2007
      It appears as if Yahoo is doing something funny with my messages as my TCK Slog Series Topo Sock LTR does not appear in the list. And, it took sometime for my Danner IR to hit the list, in fact I had incorporated Ted's comments and posted to the appropriate folder before my original IR posting showed up on the list.

      Any idea what I can do to correct this?

      Thanks in advance.

      Ryan L. Christensen
      E-mail: mailto:bigdawgryan@...
      "Excellence is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle