37110EDIT: IR - Danner 453 GTX Boots - Tim Tessier

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Sep 4, 2007
      Hi Tim,

      Here's your edits.

      Measured Weight: 48oz (1361 g)

      EDIT: Measured Weight: 48 oz (1361 g) [space]

      hereafter referred to as Danners) are Danners newest mid-weight hikers.

      EDIT: This should be Danner's in the second instances. As a plural,
      "Danners" is fine in the first use. You seem to have it correct
      elsewhere.

      EDIT: Nubuck

      nubuck [this isn't, it appears, a proprietary name]

      EDIT: toungue

      tongue

      EDIT: preventing your toes from jamming down in the end of the boot
      while going downhill.

      to prevent my toes from jamming down in the end of the boot while
      going downhill. [projection]

      EDIT: don't give you the cushy feel on pavement

      don't give me the cushy feel on pavement

      EDIT Rather, your step feels somewhat flat.

      Rather, my step feels somewhat flat.

      EDIT: Throughout the test period we will document the trail type,

      Throughout the test period I will document the trail type

      Upload when ready.

      Thanks,

      Ted.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Tessier"