36238Re: TEST CALL: Compressed summits?

  • Jason Boyle
    Aug 2, 2007
      David,

      That is a good question. Normally test calls are open for one week
      from the date of the call. However, this test call has turned into a
      special case with not enough applications so it has been extended..
      we normally extend calls for a week or a few days. Since Jim has
      asked for more applications my recommendation would be to apply.

      Jason B

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tagnanidavid"