36231Re: TEST CALL: Compressed summits?

  • tagnanidavid
    Aug 1, 2007
      > I'm confused. I'm new, so that's not surprising. But how are we
      supposed to now what test calls are current and open? The list on
      backpackgeartest.org is not correct, and here on yahoo, the call for
      the OR AirX sacks says its been closed for two weeks. Is it really
      still open? I've been looking for something just like this . . . I'd
      love to submit an app if it's still possible.

      Dave

      > I'd really rather see some interest in the Outdoor Reaearch Airex
      call which
      > is also open.
      >
      > Anybody?
      >
      > Beuller?
      >
      > Beuller?
      >

      > Jim S.
      >
      > You do not realize enough that your attention is your only chance.
      Without it