34503EDIT- Gregory Z 55 – Initial Report – Ed Morse

  • Leesa J
    Jun 1, 2007
      EDIT- Gregory Z 55 � Initial Report � Ed Morse

      Ed,

      Nice job on the report. A few Edits and then please upload.

      Leesa

      EDIT: Therm-a�Rest
      The picture caption is also incorrect.

      Here I have my old Thermorest strapped to the bottom of the pack. The front
      pocket zipper is closed in this view.

      EDIT: may instead of my

      Essentially I am told to hand wash with a mild detergent or soap solution
      and stubborn stains my require use of a soft bristle nylon brush.