      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Shane Steinkamp
      Sent: Friday, 1 June 2007 12:21 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] ADMIN: Test Administration Pages Updated - 31
      May 2007

      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List
      Administrator. This is to inform you that I have updated the BGT Test Status
      site. The BGT Test Status Site is: http://teststatus.
      <http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/> backpackgeartest.org/

      You should also check the individual Administration pages for Administration
      TESTER ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.
      MONITOR ADMINISTRATION: http://teststatus.

      Please notify the List Administrator of any error in the data I have