28741RE: [backpackgeartesters] Attn: Chuck Carnes

  • Chuck Carnes
    Jan 23, 2007
      I hear ya...I hear ya. Maybe someday. :)

      Chuck

      --- Jerry Goller <ChiefModerator@...>
      wrote:

      > Two words: Report Writer..... ;o)
      >
      > Jerry
      >

      > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the most
      > comprehensive interactive gear
      > reviews and tests on the planet.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/Outdoor%20Research

      %20Latitude%20Mitt/Test%20Report%20by%20Chuck%20Carnes/

      > > > Chuck, the table at the end of your report runs
      > > off my monitor in 1024
      > > > resolution and cuts off the last word. It
      > doesn't
      > > scroll left or right.
      > > > Could you check it when you have an opportunity?
      > > >
      > > > Shane
      > > > List Admin

      > ________
      > The fish are biting.
      > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
      > Marketing.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Never miss an email again!