27801EDIT: LONG-TERM REPORT - Zyflex Thermal Shirt and Pants

  • Jennifer
    Jan 5, 2007
      EDIT: LONG-TERM REPORT - Zyflex Thermal Shirt and Pants

      Andrew-

      I have one edit/comment for your below. Everything else looks good.
      All your links appear to be working correctly, etc.

      Thanks,
      Jennifer P
      Zyflex monitor

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest

      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/Andrew%20-%20LTR%20Zyflex%20Thermal%20Shirt%20and%20Pants>.

      > Thanks
      > Andrew Priest
      >

      > Zyflex thermal shirt and pants
      > Long-term Report
      > September 26, 2006
      >
      > Authored by
      > Andrew Priest
      > Perth, Western Australia, Australia
      > aushiker@...

      <snip>

      > The following is a summary of my Field testing findings.
      >
      > I concluded in my Field report that I the shirt
      > and pants as effective as other thermals I have
      > worn. I find I am sleeping no hotter than I have
      > with other thermals and the Osage bag nor am I
      > sleeping colder.
      ####Comment - Could you add more details about the Osage bag? It
      would be great if you linked to your test report folder. But I think,
      at minimum, it would be nice to know the Manufacturer's name. It
      sounded familiar to me because I have a faint memory of the test, but
      a general reader might not have any idea what this bag is and how to
      find more information about it. Lastly, this might be a nitpick
      (please don't be mad), but I think part of the reason why I was
      confused initially is because you say "the" Osage bag. I think "my"
      Osage bag makes it more clear that you're just talking about the
      sleeping bag you use.

      <snip>
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic