25514Test Call Extended: Therm-a-Rest Tough Skin Sleeping Pad

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2006
      We need a few more application on this one, boys and girls!

      Here is the (mostly) original test call:

      Test Call: Aussies call `em prickles, we call `em stickers,

      But you can stop worrying about them if you have the ToughSkin
      sleeping pad
      from Therm-a-Rest. Read about it here;

      http://www.thermarest.com/product_detail.aspx?pID=120&cID=2

      Rugged, puncture-resistant backpacking mattress.

      Puncture-Resistant: Integrated open- and closed-cell foam
      construction protects against punctures.

      Backup Comfort: Even punctured, mattress continues to provide
      essential warmth, comfort, and performance, with the same R-value
      (3.2) as a ProLite 4™.

      Lightweight: Light and warm enough for everything from thru-hiking to
      expedition use.

      Regular Small
      Weight 2lbs. 8oz.(1140g) 1lb. 10oz.(750 g)
      Rolled Size 21x5.4in. (53x13cm) 21x4.3in. (53x11cm)
      R-Value 5.2 5.2
      Thickness 1.5in. (3.8cm) 1.5in. (3.8cm)
      Suggested
      Price (U.S.) $119.95 $99.95

      International testers are welcome.
      The Newbie rule is in effect.

      I will take applications until Wednesday November 8 at midnight.