20913Re: [backpackgeartesters] Double Rainbow: Worth a newbie applying?

  • J Cornelius
    Jul 3, 2006
      Pushing the envelope here Mike - we'd best hush now before we get spanked
      for running away with this.

      Jodi

      --
      Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
      playing with matches.

      "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time." - Steven
      Wright