20893Re: [backpackgeartesters] Double Rainbow: Worth a newbie applying?

  • J Cornelius
    Jul 3, 2006
      Good points (even tho I am not the one that was asking the question :-) So
      drewnc2005 (whomever you are :-) apply away

      Jodi, veteran

      --
      Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
      playing with matches.

      "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time." - Steven
      Wright