      -----Original Message-----

      From: "drewnc2005" <drewnc2005@...>
      Subj: [backpackgeartesters] Double Rainbow: Worth a newbie applying?
      Date: Mon Jul 3, 2006 9:53 am
      Size: 1K
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com

      Hey all you experienced testers:

      I am just wondering if it is even worth putting together an
      application to test a product such as the Double Rainbow given that I
      have not completed a single test yet. I have read through other's apps
      and see that most are experienced testers having completed between 5-
      10 items (at least), currently testing other items, and are either
      mentors, editors, or in some other way involved with BGT. While I am
      not an experienced tester in the sense of writing reports, etc., I am
      an experienced tester in terms of actually using gear, knowing what I
      like and don't like, and actually backpacking quite a bit.

      I would love to apply and put the time in if I knew I had a real
      chance. But, on the other hand, if items like this are given to those
      who are more involved with the site, (and I know this sounds lazy) I
      don't really want to put in the time.

      Let me know your thoughts...

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic