20886Re: [backpackgeartesters] Double Rainbow: Worth a newbie applying?

  • J Cornelius
    Jul 3, 2006
      It is NEVER EVER NOT worth putting apps together - for one, it helps you
      with your app process - two it shows the moderators that you are willing to
      put extra time in to apply for something even though you don't feel you have
      a chance at it (or that you even KNOW you don't have a chance at it but you
      apply anyway).

      And who knows......you may get lucky.

      Jodi

      --
      Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child
      playing with matches.

      "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time." - Steven
      Wright