17134RE: REPOST: IR - Bridgedale X-Hale Socks - Andrew Buskov

  • Edward Ripley-Duggan
    Mar 31, 2006
      Sorry, Andrew, I'm clearly not doing well today! I just plain missed
      seeing it there. However, I do think it is good to specify "measured
      weight,' since you mention it. Lets the reader know the source of the number.

      At 02:32 PM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
      >Ted, the weight listed is the measured weight. I haven't been able to find a
      >specified weight online anywhere, and its not on the packaging.
      >
      >Should I alter the description to "Actual Weight", or "Measured weight"?
      >
      >Andrew

      Reply to: erd@...
      WILSEY RARE BOOKS, MEMBER ABAA
      http://www.wilsey.net
      Phone: (845) 657-7057 Fax: (845) 657-2366
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic