17132RE: [backpackgeartesters] RE: REPOST: IR - Bridgedale X-Hale Socks - Andrew Buskov

  • MadFireman
    Mar 31, 2006
      Ted, the weight listed is the measured weight. I haven't been able to find a
      specified weight online anywhere, and its not on the packaging.

      Should I alter the description to "Actual Weight", or "Measured weight"?

      Andrew