14549Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: re Outdoor Retailer Show

  • rebecca@backpackgeartest.org
    Feb 3, 2006
      Actually, they do like us. The two things they are having us test are
      items made with new materials - they are especially interested in our
      foodback since they are so new, and we do the long term testing where
      durability issues will come up (their particular concern with one of the
      material).

      > In a message dated 2/3/2006 10:15:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > ChiefModerator@... writes:
      > They probably feel that other avenues give them more bang for their buck
      > with lightweight backpackers.
      >
      > For all I know, they direct 50% of that budget to us.
      >
      > Its nothing personal, just business.
      >
      > Jerry
      > #######
      >
      > In that case, you really can't argue with it. It came across as personal,
      > but
      > business is business and perfectly legit. i thought they might have been
      > unhappy with us fo rsome reason.
      >
      > Jim S.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic