      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andy Mytys
      Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 7:31 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: re Outdoor Retailer Show

      I often wonder if one of the issues that BGT has with satisfying
      customers has to do with the delta between the
      manufacturers "intended" or "ideal" customers and usage and the fact
      that BGT represents "real world" customers.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, MadFireman
      <madfireman@...> wrote:

      > It's a shame that some retailers are like that. You'd think that
      they would
      > want the positive, or constructively negative, criticisms about
      their
      > product. Oh well. as the old saying goes, you'll tell one person
      about
      > something you like, while you'll tell ten people about something
      you don't
      > like.
      >

      > Visit Corridor9.net
      >
      > Blogging about: Hiking, Camping, BGT, Linux, Gentoo, Fire Fighting,
      and
      > more!
      >

      > > They weren't.
      >

      > > Jerry
      >

      > > Just saw the updated GoLite Site.
      >
      > > Boy I hope they were nice to us at the OR show.
      >
      > > They have some nice new packs.
      >

      > > TV

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS