13013Re: EDIT GRAHAM INITIAL REPORT:Big Sky Products Evolution 2P Shelter:Graham Blamey

  • Graham Blamey
    Jan 2, 2006
      Thanks for a rapid turnround Jodi :)
      I did leave a copy in the test folder if you want to take a look @
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/aaa/
      but it's an early version so it may have one or two differences from
      the finished version,
      Cheers
      Graham