11887EDIT: LTR - Integral Designs Silcoat Pack Cover (Kenny B)

  • h1970hu
    Nov 30, 2005
      Kenny,

      Great report, and informative photos!

      Here is the edit. You can upload once the server problem is solved

      snip

      > I was first dragged on a backpacking trip eight years
      > ago a have been addicted to it ever since.

      EDIT ...ago AND have been addicted...

      snip

      The elevations experienced have been
      > between 4,000 feet (1,220 m) and 11,000 feet (3,353
      > m).

      NOTE I would round the metric values to 1200 m and 3300 m respectively

      snip

      The it
      > poured on me all day and the pea-sized hail in the
      > early evening convinced me to turn in for the day.

      EDIT: It poured on me all day...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic