10620Re: Question: When should we expect gear?

  • Jennifer
    Nov 1, 2005
      Thanks for the information everyone. I figured it must happen now and then but I just
      needed an idea of how often. I will definitely plan more of a buffer into my future apps.

      Anticipating new gear,
      Jenny :)

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@a...> wrote:

      > > Everyone gets stuck with a "delayed" test eventually. Some of us get
      > > lucky and it takes a few years, and for others it's on their FIRST
      > > test.
      >
      > Jennifer: don't think that you are the only one...
      > The first Test I was selected (years ago) for was a WM down Flight Jacket. It never
      shipped.
      > I was selected (half a year ago) for the Scarpa GTX shoes: mine never shipped.
      > I was recently selected for the Bozeman Cocoon: we are still waiting several months later
      > I was recently selected for the Benchmade 530: we are still waiting ...
      > I was recently selected for the Gerber Triode: we are still waiting ...
      > I was recently selected for the Vermont Darn Tough socks: we are still waiting ...
      > In fact, currently I have no active tests!
      >
      > So, things happen. Just keep applying, and may the gods smile one day :-)
      > Don't worry: the Mods know about this, and will take all things into account.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Roger Caffin
      > (The Optimist)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic