10562Re: Question: When should we expect gear?

  • Roger Caffin
    Nov 1, 2005
      > Everyone gets stuck with a "delayed" test eventually. Some of us get
      > lucky and it takes a few years, and for others it's on their FIRST
      > test.

      Jennifer: don't think that you are the only one...
      The first Test I was selected (years ago) for was a WM down Flight Jacket. It never shipped.
      I was selected (half a year ago) for the Scarpa GTX shoes: mine never shipped.
      I was recently selected for the Bozeman Cocoon: we are still waiting several months later
      I was recently selected for the Benchmade 530: we are still waiting ...
      I was recently selected for the Gerber Triode: we are still waiting ...
      I was recently selected for the Vermont Darn Tough socks: we are still waiting ...
      In fact, currently I have no active tests!

      So, things happen. Just keep applying, and may the gods smile one day :-)
      Don't worry: the Mods know about this, and will take all things into account.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      (The Optimist)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic