114Come into today & get sale prices early!

  • Back on the rack Consignments
    Jul 15 10:17 AM
      Just for you, our preferred customers: Come in today (Monday) and get the sale discount of 50% off any 1 item of your choice! (Just bring in, show on your phone, or simply mention that you received this email when checking out.)

      Then, the public sale will run Tues - Fri: 50% off any 1 item.
      Sat is our big anniversary sale: everything in the store will 50% off, plus we'll have snacks, and door prizes. We promise it will be a fun day! :)

      Thanks to all of you for your continued support of this small, local business!