, added in the last 7 days
The Backcountry Trail Patrol is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting trail users and natural resources through service and backcountry safety education in several state and county parks, forests and the Chequamegon National Forest in Wisconsin. Members serve as volunteers with the U.S. Forest Service and the Minnesota DNR. The BTP specializes in ski, snowshoe and mountain bike patrolling, and Tread Lightly!(R) trail education and use. The Patrol also provides training in wilderness medical care through Emergicare Medical Training. This list also serves as an informal communications link between volunteer bike patrollers throughout the US Forest Service.
- Jan 1, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.