No activity in last 7 days
St. Matthew's Passion in 1829. (Bach was well-known before then of course, but Mendelssohn really helped to champion him posthumously.) This group is here to discuss the works of the Master, and the impact that his music has had on the musical landscape since his death to today.
- Mar 19, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.