Hi Bachians!

  • kissin_chino
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi dear members:

      I want to ask u if anyone know of a webpage or site where I can found
      a complete and detailed analysis of the Art of the fugue (complete)
      besides of the Leonhardt┬┤s wonderfull one. It wil be much helpfull

      Thank u very much

      My best wishes:

      Ana
    • zqydesh
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
        Complete, you mean piece by piece analysed? Glenn Gould did a quite
        good job on the theme,If you have not read it yet, but not that
        complete.
      • kissin_chino
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
          you mean in the recording?? in the booklet?