Great place to listen to Baroque Music on the internet

  • ThrAwNy <thrawny@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      Glad to see there is a group for Bach.

      I also wanted to let you know that I have an internet radio which I
      play Baroque Music, and of course Bach is one of the many composers
      that plays on my station.

      So I invit you to come and listen to it, and it's free.

      http://www.live365.com/stations/182808
    • ThrAwNy <thrawny@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
        I would like to point out to you that I am no spam, I am just an
        individual that has created a great baroque station on the net, and
        sharing my music with other people from all around the world gives me
        great plaisure.

        --- In bachtothebasics@yahoogroups.com, "ThrAwNy <thrawny@y...>"