Bach. Air in D dur from BWV1068

  • oboerimas2
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 7, 2001
      Hello. Please listen and evaluate my oboe and
      strings trio rendition of Bach's famous air
      instructions are on the same page. Thanks for your
      Lithuanian Academy of Music<br>Vilnius, Lithuania
    • danwebre <danwebre@hotmail.com>
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 11 10:30 AM
        --- In bachtothebasics@yahoogroups.com, mme_fluorine wrote:
        > Anyone have any input on the 170 CD set of the complete Bach
        recordings? Is it worth it? I'm curious...

        I haven't heard anything about it but bits and pieces on the
        internet, but if you're looking for a good deal, ebay has a few sets
        up for bids at really good prices (under $200)