RE: [baarclub] Re: Comm Plan for June 6th

  • Ryan Holzaepfel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 2:22 PM

      Ok, I went over there today and set up a table for you guys with one of the Yaesu radios.  All you will have to do is run an extension cord about 10’ to a plug.  Patty said she would get one, but you might want to bring another or a power strip if you want to bring more equipment of your own.  You are by an outside door, so you can easily run any antennas you might need.  There is a tripod antenna just inside the door, and when you guys get there you can put that outside the door and raise it up.  They will eventually get permanent cables ran into the radio room.

      Ryan