Baytown Health and Safety Fair

  • ae5eo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
      Join us Saturday October 12, 2013 for the 4th annual Baytown Health and Safety Fair. It will be held again at Goose Creek Memorial High School from 10-2.
      We will set up the truck at 9 and show the public HAM radio. Last years attendance was estimated at 2500 citizens. Mark your calendars and come on out. I need a volunteer to drive the truck out there. I will be driving a fire truck that day.
      Ken AE5EO